- A raymarcher using signed distance functions.
- Strange attractors describe a state that a dynamical system tends towards over time for many initial conditions.
- Generative art featuring Fractional Brownian Motion and Perlin/curl noise.
other projects & links
A parallelised implementation of Efros’ transfer and synthesis of textures using quilting in C++.
- Custom implementation of bigint, modular arithmetic, and number theoretic methods such as Lenzstra ECM for use in cryptographic algorithms.
- A browser based idle game utilizing a custom 2D graphics engine. Includes minigames like Shenzhen Solitaire, Flappy Bird, and Minesweeper.
see more on the blog page.